Sunday 23 November 2014

Our New Guest Designer Alexandra Polyzou and her beautiful layout!

Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy przedstawić Wam kolejną utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantkę, która będzie u nas gościć przez następne 3 miesiące. To Alexandra Polyzou! Na dzisiaj przygotowała dla nas piękny layout, ale najpierw poznajmy Alexandrę lepiej. Możecie także odwiedzić jej Bloga. Oto co nam o sobie powiedziała:

Today we would like to introduce you another talented Lady who's going to be our Guest Designer for next 3 months. It's time to meet Alexandra Polyzou! Today she has a beautiful layout for us, but first let's meet Alexandra. You can also visit her Blog. Here's what she told us:

***


My name is Alexandra and I'm from Greece. I'm a working woman, married happily to my wonderful hubby and i have 3 kids....a boy and two girls! I' m creative by nature and i love any kind of crafts but scrapbooking it's above all these, my true passion! Ever since I discovered it, 2,5 years ago, it was a love at first sight! I’m not sure I have a style. I’m always searching for new ideas and techniques and i try to use and combine different styles on my pages. Scrapbooking my photos and seeing my family's memories displayed on paper and projects is very important to me....

***

My first project for 13arts is a page inspired from the winter and a beautiful photo i found on Pinterest!

At first I created my background with 3 mists of different color and then i added some texture with modelling paste and a stencil  i used, so that I could create other snowflakes on the pattern paper..



I painted all the chipboards (snowflake frame & snowflake) with the same mists and i began to build my page using my favorite embellisements such as a doily, a pon pon, a flower, a white feather (as the one in the bottom of the pattern paper) and some acrylics snowflakes.


To add some sparkle on my project I also added some adhesive beads.



***
Dziękujemy Alexandro za ten piękny projekt!
Thank you Alexandra for your beautiful project!

No comments:

Post a Comment