Monday 27 April 2015

Melenia's last project

Hello, 13 Arts Fans!
Melenia with you, for a last time as a member of the 13 Arts Design Team...

Today I would like to show my first canvas.
It was made to be given as a gift to a very beautiful lady,
whom I admire and am grateful to.

There it is


The canvas was meant to be dramatic, vibrant, bold and strong,
just like the person who is already sent to.
The colour combo I chose was purple-gold-brown-lilac.






As you see there's lots of layers, different material and mixed media techniques.
I admit I was so excited while I was putting it together that I think I overloaded it!



Everything single detail was glued with generous amounts of  Gel Medium!




13 Arts Products used;


That's all from me! I hope you were inspired by my projects with 13 Arts wonderful media!






3 comments:

  1. Precioso trabajo como siempre!!!, me encanta todo, los colores, las texturas...:) pero también estoy triste porque dejas 13arts, aunque espero y deseo que sigas haciendo tus maravillosos trabajos y sigas inspirándonos. Un beso muy grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice !!! Beautiful colors !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna praca - zarówno warstwowo jak i kolorystycznie. Radośnie i kobieco :)

    ReplyDelete