Friday 17 July 2015

Imagination- tutorial Video by Karolina Bukowska


Hi!!!
Today I want to show you my new very mixed media layout.
It's a very shiny composition. 
To create this layout I used wonderful glitter paints and Ayeeeda powder 3D.

Cześć!!!
Dziś chcę pokazać Wam mój nowy bardzo mediowy layout.
Jest bardzo lśniącą kompozycją.
Do jego stworzenia użyłam cudownych brokatowych farbek
 oraz produktów Ayeeeda powder 3D.


details / szczegóły:





I hope you enjoy my video .
 Mam nadzieje, że spodoba Wam się moje video.



13arts products:


Ayeeda Paint - Silver Glitter
Ayeeda Paint - White and Silver Glitter
Tusz akrylowy SPLASH! Gold
Mgiełka perłowa - Sky Blue
White glitter flakes
StazOn Black





CREATIVE WEEKEND FOR YOU

3 comments:

  1. So very, very gorgeous! Rich, deep colors and shine - perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karolina, I LOVE your layout! I will see your video as soon as I have some time for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much glam and beauty in a single lo...Love it...Great tutorial... thank you!!

    ReplyDelete