Sunday 19 July 2015

Layouts from our GDs- Lydie Denis and Geraldine Pasinati

We're very happy to see our talented GDs - Lydie Denis and Geraldine Pasinati again on our blog. Look what they created for us- beautiful layouts!

Bardzo się cieszymy, że możemy ponownie gościć utalentowane Projektantki- Lydie Denis i Geraldine Pasinati
Spójrzcie co dla nas stworzyły- piękne layouty!

***



Hi everyone !!

This is Lydie Denis – Lilibleu, and I’m very happy to see you again with this new project. This time, I chose to work with the Mental Vacation collection.
The picture has been taken at Disneyland Paris, where my big boy posed in front of the Pirates of the Carribean bay !!



All the gearings are made in cardboard. To texture them, I mixed some ink with modelling past. Then I heated them a lot with my heat gun, before pressing the appearing bubbles with my fingers

Here are some details :

I inked some white flowers so that they perfectly fit in my page


In order to give some texture to the background, I mixed modelling past with some glitter paint to give a light shining effect and I used the « tattered circles » stencil to put this mix.

Used products
Mental Vacation collection – “Summer Snow” Paper
Pearl Mist – Turquoise Light
Pearl Mist – Olive Green
Ayeeda Paint - Gold Glitter
Ayeeda Powder 3D Gold Microsphéres
Gesso – Acrylic Primer 120 ml
Modelling Paste
Maska – Stencil “Tattered Circles”
Roses Medium White
Flowers Gardenia – White – 7cm
50 pcs Self-adhesive gems “French Journey”
50 pcs Self-adhesive gems “Kid’s Fun”

***
 
 
 
Hello there 13@rts friends, 
Geraldine here today to share with you a layout full of wonderful 13@rts product and rich in the colour of Ayeeda Mist.
 
'Embrace your Spirit'
 
I always try to go through my older product stash and mix a little old in with the new, lets face it we all have lots of product hiding away and building up that needs to get used.
 


13@rts products:
 
Ayeeda Mist -Pastel Blue
Ayeeda Mist Pastel Green
Ayeeda Black Ink
Ayeeda white ink
White roses
Gardenia Flowers
Flower Stems
Mental Vacation mask
Pegasus Paper
Ayeeda paint -Metallic Green
Ayeeda -Modeling paste, gel medium and gesso
 
Thanks for joining us here on the blog!
 
 ***

Thank  you girls for sharing these beautiful projects with us! 
Dziękujemy dziewczyny, że podzieliłyście się z nami tymi pięknymi projektami!

3 comments: