Sunday 5 July 2015

New Projects from our Guest Designrs - Catherine Giguère and Tiphanie Barbreau,

Do you remember our talented Guest Designers- Catherine Giguère and Tiphanie Barbreau, ? We have some new amazing projects from them! Let's see what have they created! 

Pamiętacie nasze utalentowane Gościnne Projektantki- Catherine Giguère i Tiphanie Barbreau? Mamy dzisiaj świetne projekty od nich! Spójrzcie co przygotowały! 
***

Catherine Giguère


Hello 13 @rts fans! Catherine's with you today.

I want to share with you a layout and a video I made with a lot of wonderful 13 @rts mediums.

 Here's are some details:




13 @rts products:
Hi everyone, I started to make my background by adding ink and textures.

Then I played with Ayeeda powder 3D, it's very fun !! 

Lastly, I added pearls to give a touch of glamour. 


8 comments:

  1. Both projects are amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies,
    Two beautiful layouts! And, Catherine, your video was amazing and so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Kathy, I'm happy that you like my video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat it was to drop by this evening and find these fabulous inspirational pieces on the same page! You ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layouts , both of them, I will see the video tonight ( or now :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layouts Ladies !!

    ReplyDelete