Tuesday 28 July 2015

Notebook by Natalya Loi

 Hello!!!
Natalya Loi is here.  Today, I'd like to show you my new mixed media notebook with wooden coverFor creating it I used my favorite 13arts' materials  - modeling paste,  masks, sprays and stunning ayeeda metallic paints!



Some details:




Lace and ribbon coated with gesso and then colored with sprays and paints


A wooden cover has beautiful holes through which rayed a sheet of paper Cozy Evening





The cover and sheets tied a leather cord




Metallic paints have incredible shine!


13@rts products used:
Ayeeda Gesso White
Ayeeda Medium Modeling Paste
Magic Powder
Acrylic gel medium
Ayeeda paint -Metallic Green
Ayeeda paint -Metallic Blue
Ayeeda paint -Metallic Violet
Ayeeda Paint METALLIC! Dark Yellow
Ayeeda Paint - Pearl Gold
Pearl Mist – Olive Green
Chalk Mist - Chalk Yellow Amber
Microspheres silver
Glass microspheres D5
Paper Cozy Evening

♥♥♥

Thank you for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. So very, very beautiful and I love, love the awesome shine! I have copied down the list and will be ordering the products - because the colors and shine are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete