Monday 26 February 2018

Fiona's First Face Book Live - Art Journal "Everything With Happiness"

Hello 13 Arts friends. Fiona here with you today to share my very first Face Book Live with you. On Sunday morning at about 10.30am Polish time I clicked the live button and created an art journal page. I had so much fun and the crowd who gathered were fabulous!

You can find the recorded version of the video here on the 13 Arts Face Book page. It goes for an hour so make yourself a hot cuppa and sit back and enjoy.

"Do Everything With Happiness"










HERE is a direct link to the video.

and here is the link of WHERE TO BUY the awesome 13Arts products all around the world.

13 Arts Products used:

Thank you for popping by and a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported me during the live session. I'll definitely be doing it again soon xx





1 comment:

  1. It was such a pleasure to watching you and listening your chatty voice!
    I love what you have created!

    ReplyDelete