Tuesday 15 May 2018

Together is a wonderful place to be

Hello dear 13@rts friends

I am back on the blog today sharing this layout I created using a combination of different #13arts products. Have you seen our new rusting powder and watercolor paints? I am in love with both of these fabulous products and I think you will agree that you can create beautiful pages using both.


I used the Rose Garden paper and Queen of hearts paper for my background. Once I glued them on a chipboard 12 x12 sheet I used #13arts gel medium to cover my whole surface. It's a little bit like cheating as it allows you to control the amount of mediums and paint you use. It does help strengthen the paper too so it's a good idea to start this way.

Next I used a make-up sponge to sponge Acrylic Paint -  Coral Pink through the Vintage Words Stencil.


I then added some of the colours in the watercolour set by stamping it across the stencilling. Here is where the gel medium really does the trick because if it's too dark too much or just not to your taste you can change it using a wet wipe.


Later I used the same stencil to add some 13Arts Modelling Paste.


I sprayed my chipboard and metal roses with Chalk Grey Mist spray and then added the rust powder with Acrylic Liquid. I added some browning colours by spraying it with Patina Bronze Mist



Last but not least I arranged embellishments including : Vintage Moments 2 Big words and Vintage moments words stickers  and  flowers.  To finish it off I added my favorite Old Silver Splash ink Glitter. 


Products used:

I hope you enjoyed this quick step by step guidelines with me and will try it out yourself. Thank you so much for visiting us today.

Till next time have fun and enjoy creating.


Xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment