Sunday 26 January 2014

Mixed media canvas by Stephanie Papin

Witajcie kochani, dzisiaj ostatnia inspiracja naszego wspaniałej gościnnej projektanki Stephanie Papin, która gościła u nas przez ostatnie 3 miesiące. Dzięujemy Stephanie za te wszystkie fantastyczne prace, jesteś po prostu wspaniała!

Hello 13 arts friends! Today we have gorgeous project by Stephanie Papin to show you. Stephanie was our Guest Designer for the last three months and sadly today is her lat inspiration for us. Thank You Stephanie for all your beautiful works, you are simply amazing!

>>><<<

Hi,
I'm happy to be back among you to present my latest project as Guest Designer ! I want to thank Ayeeda for her great confidence for my projects, for all her kindness, I would also add that I loved my 3 projects for 13 arts, and I also deliver you on a little secret: in all honesty, these projects are part of all my best scrap projects!

For some time now, I wanted to make, frames mixed-media for my house. I recently build a new interior home, I have new walls, all white with gray doors, it's very trendy, the gray as color at home, here in France! So I think I had to cut out almost all the papers of the two collections "All is love" and "Faces of spring", all papers in the green / blue color ! My paper cuts are small, but I found great to get all these different shades of colors. I am happy because this set of papers is quite to my interior design! 

To start my layout, I selected thin strips of paper in the colors blue / green paper , I've stuck on each other and then I've applied a thin layer of white gesso, this has result of linking all the papers, we see less the edges  of paper, and it also clears all the frame. I've used some paper with green / olive color ("Strongs feeling" Faces of Spring), just a little, not much, to add a third color in small touches.



When I 'scrapbook' I use a lot of stamps and masking tapes, I love, then again, here we find a lot of textures made by stamps and masking tapes. I also used ink mist Chalk Turquoise to create a few drops here and there on my background. I dissolved them with some water sprays. This has the effect of making the blue color so sweet. And to finish my background , I like to use now the modeling paste with a stencil. I really like the result !




I hope you enjoy like me, this new project.


I'm almost a little sad to leave you now so I liked coming here to present my projects, I really loved it, and I will continue to come here to visit all new projects. Thank you very much Ayeeda and thank you to all 13 arts fans for taking the time to look at my projects !


6 comments: