Sunday 7 June 2015

Catherine Giguère and Tiphanie Barbreau - our New Guest Designers


Hello!
It's time to introduce you to our two new Guest Designers- Catherine Giguère and Tiphanie Barbreau. Let's start with Catherine. She created two amazing layouts for us. Aren't they beautiful? 

Witajcie!
Czas by przedstawić Wam nasze dwie nowe Gościnne Projektantki: Catherine Giguère i Tiphanie Barbreau. Zacznijmy od Catherine. Stworzyła dla nas dwa niesamowite layouty. Czyż nie są piękne?

>>><<<

Catherine Giguère




"Hello! My name is Catherine, aka cat444 on the forums. I am a 4th grade teacher and living in Quebec, Canada. I am a passionate scrapbooker for 10 years now. I am the mother of two little loves who are the main stars of my pages. I love mixed media, colours, textures and trying out new techniques and materials. I think my style is «grunge romantic» if that exist!"


I am please to present you my first layout as a Guest Designer for 13 Arts! I love so much these products! 


For my fisrt layout, I choose a paper from the new collection Starlight "Sagitarius". I loved the colors of this collection and these papers are perfect for mixed media. 


First, I apply modeling paste with the mask "Tattered Circles". Then, I did my background with textures and layers (doilies and lace) that I glued with gel medium matte. 


Then, I apply two colors of mist: Pastel Caramel and Pastel Salmon. I did some stamping and add my picture and flowers.

Material list:

***
Memories Captured


For this one, a used a paper from the color basic collection : Faded Blue. 




I wanted to use my favorite color of mist from 13 arts: Chalk Yellow Amber. On this one, I didn't use modeling paste, instead I use gesso with my mask .


13 Arts products used:


Thank you for watching, have a nice crafy day!

>>><<<

I'm sure you remember Tiphanie! She won many of our challenges. Her beautiful projects will be shown on our blog during next 3 months. Yay! Today Tiphanie made an amazing tag for us. 

Na pewno pamiętacie Tiphanie! Wygrała wiele z naszych wyzwań. Jej piękne prace będą pojawiać się na naszym blogu przez kolejne trzy miesiące. Dzisiaj Tiphanie przygotowała niesamowitego taga! 

Tiphanie Barbreau


Hi everyone,
My name is Tiphanie, I lived in Paris with my husband and my two children. I began the scrapbooking three years ago. For one year I became an addict of pages 30*30. I like working with ink and textures.


I present you my first project. I wanted to create a tag. Playing with texture is really fun.
At first, I chose papers, I distressed them and splashed with ink. 


Then I added some gesso and when it was still wet I added some glitter. Until the tag is drying I put paint on die-cuts and chipboard "fly". I didn't wait until they dry and stamped them on the glitter. After that I put it all togrether and added some embellishments."

Products used :


>>><<<

Thank you Ladies! We can't wait to see your next projects!
Dziękujemy Dziewczyny! Już nie możemy się doczekać Waszych kolejnych projektów!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - two very talented ladies. All of the projects are most gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies for your Guest Designer position. Those layouts are gorgeous, Catherine!
    Love the texture in Tiphanie's project!

    ReplyDelete