Tuesday 1 December 2015

"Mir & Alby" By Alberto Gava

Hello everyone! 

I'm so proud and happy to write my first post for 13@rts as Design team member!

I made a special layout for this occasion! that0s me and my friend Miranda... in a fancy Mixed media Lo!
I had fun with inks, stamps, flowers and much much more...

some close ups for you..


And here is the list of the 13@rts products i have used:




of course if you check the shop you will find many more of the inks i've used in a lot of different colors and shades! Each color is unique and perfect for any kind of projects!



Hope you liked my post and i really can't wait to read what you think about it!

and of course for any question i'm here to help you, just hit me a message or an email! 



Much love,
Alberto



2 comments:

  1. Alberto,
    Your page is gorgeous! Your design, textures and colors are all wonderful - and an adorable photo of you and your friend, Miranda. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock my friend, everything you do is so pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete