Friday 18 March 2016

Be Still My Beating Heart by Fiona Paltridge

Hello 13Arts fans, Fiona Paltridge here with you to share my first solo project as part of the new design team. To say I am excited is an understatement! I have loved 13arts products ever since I discovered them a couple of years ago. I immediately began collecting every product from the range that I could and started creating. I fell in love with Ayeeda Mists firsts and then soon the paints as well. Because I loved the products so much it then became a dream of mine to became a part of the design team. I was privileged enough last year to be a guest designer and when the call for a new team went out this year I couldn't resist, I had no choice but to apply. I was so honored when I received the email asking me if I would join the team. My heart beat so fast I thought I was going to faint. So this project "Be Still My Beating Heart" is a thank you to Aida and 13arts for welcoming me into their world and making one of my dreams come true xx





Products List:
Ayeeda Mists - Pastel Salmon
Ink Acrylic SPLASH! - TurquoiseWhite
Ayeeda Medium - Gel Medium Matt

Thank you for popping in. I'll see you all again soon xx




4 comments: